- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Tower Bridge
- 3 min walk
- Tower of London
- 8 min walk
- The Brasserie At The Tower Hotel
- 1 min walk
- Perkin Reveller
- 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 58 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The Tower Hotel is in the historical district and near a metro station. Tower Bridge and Tower of London are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Tower Gateway Station is 6 minutes by foot and Tower Hill Station is 7 minutes.
- Tower Bridge - 3 min walk
- Tower of London - 8 min walk
- HMS Belfast - 10 min walk
- London Bridge - 15 min walk
- The Shard - 16 min walk
- Tower Gateway Station - 6 min walk
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 56 min drive
- Vicinity — 1 min walk
- XI Bar & Lounge — 1 min walk
- The Brasserie At The Tower Hotel - 1 min walk
- Perkin Reveller - 1 min walk
- Yeoman Warders' Club - 2 min walk
About this property
The Tower Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tower Hotel London
- Tower Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is excellent right where we needed to be. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. Typical London prices though! On the down side, the furniture in the room was old fashioned and tired, could really do with an update. The bed was to soft for our taste but that's our taste. On the whole, a really nice experience.