- Liked: Cleanliness
- The British Museum
- 5 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 11 min walk
- Ole & Steen
- 1 min walk
- Pomme de Pain
- 1 min walk
- London (QQU-London Euston Train Station)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located near the beach, St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Sky Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Tottenham Court Road Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and Goodge Street Underground Station is 6 minutes.
- Oxford Street - 1 min walk
- The British Museum - 5 min walk
- Leicester Square - 11 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 13 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 14 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Sage & Chilli — 1 min walk
- Hudsons House — 1 min walk
- Ole & Steen - 1 min walk
- Pomme de Pain - 1 min walk
- Five Guys - 1 min walk
About this property
St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5 per person and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- St Giles London St Giles Classic Hotel
- St Giles St Giles Classic Hotel
- St Giles London St Giles Classic
- St Giles St Giles Classic
- St Giles London St Giles Hotel
- St Giles St Giles Hotel
- St Giles London St Giles
- St Giles London - A Hotel England
- St Giles Hotel London
- London St Giles Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The customer service is not good nothing friendly, when I got there the sheet was dirty. The room too noisy and the carpet smell so bad too old.