Get an overview of this hotelModern high-rise in London's Canary Wharf
Popular property highlights
Located on the waterfront in London's Docklands business district, the hotel overlooks the iconic Canary Wharf tower and Millennium Dome; it has easy access to both the O2 and ExCel Center.
3 restaurants offer waterside views and varied cuisine. Concierge services are available.
Rooms with a view
The 530 air-conditioned guestrooms have views of Canary Wharf or the Millennium Dome, windows that open, televisions, voicemail, WiFi (surcharge), and tiled bathrooms with hair dryers.
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
This hotel offers tea/coffee in the reception area, while wireless Internet access is available throughout (surcharge). Additional facilities include a full breakfast (surcharge), 3 restaurants, and a dry cleaning service.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 530
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jenny's - This large, bright restaurant is decorated in white and pale green, with large windows looking over the Old Jamaican Sugar Docks. With seating for up to 200 diners, this is a self-service restaurant offering a carvery, cold meats and fish, a selection of vegetables and salads, fresh fruit, and several desserts.
The Pizzeria - Tiled floors and street access give extra light and an informal atmosphere to this low-key restaurant. Pizza and pasta are on offer along with sandwiches and snacks.
Spice Indian Restaurant - Open daily for dinner, this restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine.
The Hotel Bar - Just off the reception area, this bar has a large split-level seating area with cherrywood and oak tables, tub chairs, and leather sofas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.5 for adults and GBP 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International