- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 King Bed
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – Bathtub or shower
Practical – Wardrobe
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Llangollen. Pontcysyllte Aquaduct and Llangollen Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Llangollen Scenic Railway and Park Hall The Countryside Experience. Oswestry Cricket Club and Coed Llandegla Forest are also worth visiting.
- Pontcysyllte Aquaduct - 6 min drive
- Ty Mawr Country Park - 6 min drive
- Llangollen Bridge - 10 min drive
- Llangollen Canal Trail - 10 min drive
- Llangollen Scenic Railway - 10 min drive
- Chirk Station - 11 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 52 min drive
- Telford Inn - 4 min drive
- Eagles Inn - 5 min drive
- Flexsys Community Hall - 5 min drive
- Queen's Hotel - 5 min drive
- Wong Sing - 5 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.