Overview of Butlers Cottage
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Llandysul, this cottage is next to a golf course. Celtic Country Wines - Celteg and Teifi Valley Railway Limited are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cenarth Falls and Afon Gwili. Sculpture Heaven and Cae Hir Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Celtic Country Wines - Celteg - 12 min drive
- Coed Y Foel - 12 min drive
- Teifi Valley Railway Limited - 12 min drive
- Pantglas World of Nature - 13 min drive
- National Woollen Museum - 13 min drive
- Carmarthen Station - 30 min drive
- The Daffodil - 9 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.