We had a very nice time at the resort. It’s our first time traveling to Bali and Lembongan was our third stop. There was just one thing I wasn’t happy with. Unfortunately we had a lot of flies in our room and the floor was a bit dirty. However, the staff was very apologetic and took care of it right away. The food was amazing!! And the staff was very sweet! I would definitely stay at this resort again.
- Jungut Batu Beach
- 3 min walk
- Gala-Gala Underground House
- 2 min drive
- Mushroom Bay Beach
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Lembongan Island, Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa is near the beach. Organic Lembongan Spa and Blue Corner are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jungut Batu Beach and Sanur Beach.
- Jungut Batu Beach - 3 min walk
- Gala-Gala Underground House - 2 min drive
- Mushroom Bay Beach - 3 min drive
- Devil's Tear - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Muntigs Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Deck Cafe & Bar – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- The Howff – Wine bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 700000.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 700000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Day Spa
- Batu Karang Resort Day Spa
- Batu Karang Lembongan Day Spa
- Batu Karang Day Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.