- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Latrobe Fine Art Gallery
- 2 min walk
- Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame
- 11 min walk
- Devonport Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Devonport, TAS (DPO)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Latrobe, Latrobe Art Apartments is in a walkable area with good shopping. Devonport Ferry Terminal and Devonport Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit House of Anvers and Tasmanian Arboretum.
- Latrobe Fine Art Gallery - 2 min walk
- Australian Axeman's Hall of Fame - 11 min walk
- Devonport Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Home Hill - 8 min drive
- Devonport Ferry Terminal - 9 min drive
- Railton Station - 10 min drive
- Devonport, TAS (DPO) - 10 min drive
About this property
Latrobe Art Apartments
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 12 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 12 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Electric kettle
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 25.0 per day
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- 3 rooms
- Built in 1870
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic apartment & great location. We only stayed one night but would definitely stay again!