- Crystals at City Center
- 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
On the Strip, The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Crystals at City Center - 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 3 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min walk
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 4 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Beauty and Essex — 1 min walk
- Wicked Spoon — 1 min walk
- Chandelier - 1 min walk
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
About this property
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booked in any Breakfast Included rate plan receive a $100 credit for breakfasts at Wicked Spoon per stay/reservation. Added costs apply for any additional breakfasts beyond the $100 credit per stay/reservation.<br /><p>24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times at an added cost. Contact property concierge or McCarren airport for more details and to make arrangements.</p>
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Resort
- Cosmopolitan Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The studio terrace was a huge space and beautiful. There was a cigar underneath the sliding door to the terrace and there were spots on the cushions on the furniture outside. There was no microwave or coffee maker in the room, they charged a $300 deposit which I was surprised by. Room service was fast! American breakfast and chorizo brkfst burrito were tasty! Lots of places to have fun at this hotel and beautiful scenery for pictures!!