- Park Theater
- 2 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 3 min walk
- Diablo's Cantina
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
On the Strip, Park MGM Las Vegas is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests love the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Park Theater - 2 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 3 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 3 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 9 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 9 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Bavette's Steakhouse &Bar — 1 min walk
- Primrose — 1 min walk
- Diablo's Cantina - 1 min walk
- Sambalatte - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 1 min walk
About this property
Park MGM Las Vegas
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lb/45 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 for adults, and USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo
- Park MGM Las Vegas Resort
- Park MGM Resort
- Park MGM
- Monte Carlo Resort Casino
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas