DO NOT STAY HERE
Posted 19/02/2017 on Hotels
This place was DISGUSTING. They only had smoking rooms available, but we didn't have a choice, so I accepted, figuring they would at least be clean and we could run the air conditioning high enough to help.
The first room I went to had not been cleaned. The side table was full of liquid. There was a cigarette in the toilet. The room was disgusting and mildewy. The fire alarm was constantly beeping, and the air conditioner didn't work. I immediately called the front desk, and they switched our room, but it was almost equally as disgusting.
DO NOT STAY HERE. Everything about this place was revolting, and for the price (offensively high for a roach motel), you think they'd at least offer breakfast in the morning. They need to tear this place down and start over.