Search Kuningan, Jakarta Hotels from AU$37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 13 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jul. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kuningan, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Tucked away and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. National Monument, Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and Jakarta Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Kuningan
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.) 7.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) 22.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuningan
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Ambassador Mall, ITC Kuningan, and Kuningan City Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pasar Festival and Lotte Shopping Avenue.
In Kuningan, there are 58 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kebayoran Baru can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- The Westin Jakarta - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta - This 4.5-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include National Monument, located 3.2 mi (5.2 from the city center, and Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, which is 1.9 mi (3.1 away.
Dressing for Kuningan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Kuningan gets about 71.26 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kuningan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kuningan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kuningan?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Kuningan?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Kuningan?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Kuningan?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Kuningan?
Recent Reviews in Kuningan
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kuningan airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Kuningan?
- Where to stay near top Kuningan attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kuningan
- Which hotel chains are in Kuningan?
- What are the most popular hotels in Kuningan?
- Are there hotels near Kuningan?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends