Overview of AC Hotel by Marriott Kuala Lumpur
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Club Executive Deluxe)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Executive Deluxe)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (Executive Deluxe)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur, AC Hotel by Marriott Kuala Lumpur is near a metro station. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Berjaya Times Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaria KLCC and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. Check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, and consider making time for KidZania, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Putra World Trade Centre - 16 min walk
- SOGO - 6 min drive
- Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 10 min drive
- Petronas Twin Towers - 11 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 13 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa Station - 2 min walk
- Titiwangsa Station - 3 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 57 min drive
- CAFE — 1 min walk
About this property
AC Hotel by Marriott Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 42 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service
The hotel starts charging for the parking this year and there is additional forms to sign (defeat the online booking) and they will ask you to sign a hard copy T&C (which is similar to the T&C which you have read and click Accepted on the online form). The "improved" steps during the check in defeat the "simple and speedy" check in which we used to enjoy previous years. The rooms stays the same except the introduction of another mirror in the bathroom. I don't see happy and smiley face during check in like before. Not sure what happen to the system/process though, but it really turns me off.