Visiting Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Travelers give high marks for the shopping, spas, and bars in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. This vibrant city attracts visitors with its skyscrapers, architecture, and restaurants. Top attractions in the city include Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
- There are 220 hotels and other accommodations in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 16.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, and Discoveria. Petronas Twin Towers and Petrosains Science Discovery Centre are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. In Kuala Lumpur City Centre you'll find 220 hotels and other lodging options making it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur - This 5-star hotel in Golden Triangle features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Shangri-La Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - This 5-star hotel in Golden Triangle features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and family-friendly amenities.
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur - With a stay at this 5-star hotel in Golden Triangle, you'll have access to a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and free WiFi. Visitors like its pool and restaurant.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Merdeka Square located 1.2 mi (1.9 from city center and Petaling Street which is 1.3 mi (2.1 away.
Getting around Kuala Lumpur City Centre
With transportation options aplenty, seeing Kuala Lumpur City Centre is easy. Take advantage of metro transit at Kampang Baru Station, Bukit Nanas Station, or KLCC Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Kuala Lumpur Sultan Ismail Station.
Dressing for Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Kuala Lumpur City Centre each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F