- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- McDonald, Aonang
- 2 min walk
- Ao Nang Beach
- 10 min walk
- Ao Phai Plong Beach
- 18 min walk
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Krabi, AVA Sea Resort is in the city centre and near the beach. Shoppers can check out Walking Street, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Ao Nang Beach and Nopparat Thara Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium or Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium.
- McDonald, Aonang - 2 min walk
- Ao Nang Beach - 10 min walk
- Ao Phai Plong Beach - 18 min walk
- Nopparat Thara Beach - 2 min drive
- East Railay Beach - 44 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seaweed Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
AVA Sea Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1200.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff is not efficient in their role except for house keeping. Multiple times no water in toilet and staff mentioned no engineer to repair pump. At night the water is always gone. Fire alarm triggered 1am with no staff to handle or inform situation. Flask is very dirty, every usage will have particles and water turn chalky even if water use from clean bottles. The good thing is the wifi.thats all