Visiting Kosciuszko National Park
Tourists are sure to enjoy the skiing and mountain ranges in Kosciuszko National Park. This city attracts visitors with its cozy ambiance.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Kosciuszko National Park
- Closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 50.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kosciuszko National Park
The natural setting of the mountain ranges is picturesque, and Yarrangobilly Caves is worth a visit. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Blue Cow Zone, Guthega Ski Area, and Smiggin Holes are favorite sights to visit. With 46 hotels and other lodging options available in Kosciuszko National Park, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Elevation Thredbo Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, you'll have access to free self parking, a computer station, and an in-room kitchen.
- Snowgoose Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, you'll have access to free WiFi, laundry facilities, and a TV. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Snow Stream Apartments - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free self parking and a private spa tub.
Getting around Kosciuszko National Park
With transportation options aplenty, seeing Kosciuszko National Park is easy. Head to Perisher Ski Tube Station for metro transit. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Ski Tube Bullocks Flat Terminal Station.
Dressing for Kosciuszko National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 55°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Kosciuszko National Park each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 32°F