- Phak Nam Bay
- 1 min walk
- Loh Bagao Bay
- 11 min walk
- Loh Bagao Beach
- 12 min walk
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.)
- 585 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Phak Nam Bay - 1 min walk
- Loh Bagao Bay - 11 min walk
- Loh Bagao Beach - 12 min walk
- Rantee Bay - 15 min drive
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint - 88 min drive
- Where to eat
- Relax Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Relax Bar – Beachfront bar. Open daily.
About this property
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort
A private beach, a restaurant and a bar/lounge are available at this resort. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a beach bar, a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning are on-site. All 47 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, balconies and separate sitting areas. Free bottled water, fans and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
From Krabi to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Klong Ji-Lard Pier) - 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3:00 PM (Departing at 4 PM on Friday).
Guests must arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to departure as schedule may change based on weather conditions.For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Long-tail Boat Schedule (surcharge)
From Ton Sai Bay to resort: 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4 PM, and 5:30 PM
From resort to Ton Sai Bay: 8 AM and 12:30 PM
Guests must arrive at the pier at least 10 minutes prior to departure. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 550.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for THB 300.0 per day.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Transfer service fee per adult: THB 150 (one-way)
- Transfer service fee per child: THB 0 (one-way), (up to 10 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 70 and THB 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 800 (from 3 to 8 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: THB 300.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 550.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort
- Relax Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Relax Beach
- Phi Phi Relax Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort Ko Phi Phi
- Phi Phi Relax Beach Ko Phi Phi
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–noon: THB 70-300 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 beach bar and 1 bar
- Spa services onsite
- Family property
- On private beach
- Free WiFi
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill
- Thai massage
- Massages on beach
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Balcony or patio
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
WORST hotel/resort I've stayed in. Horrible!
This is honestly and literally the WORST hotel/resort I've stayed in my life. There isn't any air-condition, any hot shower, cockroaches and mosquitoes in the room. The wifi don't work at all and the signal is so bad that my mobile data couldn't work. We checked in for 2 nights and as soon as we arrived, we tried to explain to the staff but they said they were very hostile and unreasonable. They said they don't care. We immediately left the next day. I've never had such a bad experience staying in a hotel. There is also literally nothing to do on the island, its so dead there. I'm now in the process of reaching out to hotels.com to seek a refund and if they don't, I'd would probably never use hotels.com again. Do NOT ever go to this hotel. You will regret it.