Visiting Kingston Beach
Travelers to Kingston Beach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Mount Nelson Lookout, Cascade Brewery, and Salamanca Market are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 208 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 22 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingston Beach
Mount Nelson Lookout, Cascade Brewery, and Salamanca Market are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mt. Wellington and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
As you plan your vacation to Kingston Beach, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 148 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Esplanade Kingston Beach is located in the heart of Kingston Beach. This 3-star apartment in Kingston Beach features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Apartment on Kingston Beach is located in central Kingston Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Kingston Beach can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
A popular place to see outside the city is Museum of Old and New Art, located 12.3 mi (19.7 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Kingston Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 20.63 inches of rain falls on Kingston Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F