- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Grove Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room Single Use
About this area
The Grove Lodge is located in Killorglin. Ross Castle and Ballykissane Pier are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Aqua Dome and Dhu Varren Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fitzgerald Stadium or Killarney Race Course. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Caragh Lake - 10 min drive
- Kerry Bog Village Museum - 10 min drive
- Dunloe Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Beaufort Golf Course - 13 min drive
- Carrantuohill - 18 min drive
- Killarney Station - 18 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 109 min drive
About this property
The Grove Lodge
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grove Lodge Killorglin
- Grove Lodge
- Grove Killorglin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property itself is gorgeous with a beautiful garden situated on the river. The breakfasts were scrumptious. Deirdre & Fergus are amazing hosts. It was an excellent experience.