Visiting Kewarra Beach
Visitors to Kewarra Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, rainforests, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Kewarra Beach
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 12.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kewarra Beach
The city's beaches and rainforest provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Kewarra Beach. In the area, you'll also find Great Barrier Reef and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kewarra Beach. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Paradise Palms - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Top places to see around the area include Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, located 8.7 mi (14.1 from the city center, and Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, which is 9.3 mi (14.9 away.
Dressing for Kewarra Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Kewarra Beach gets about 81.65 inches of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F