Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 4Max adults: 4Max children: 3
1 Queen Bed and 2 Double Beds
Layout – 2 bedrooms
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – Bathtub or shower
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Keswick. Lodore Falls is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Derwent Water and Lake District National Park. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting.
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 17 min walk
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 18 min walk
- Hope Park - 3 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake - 5 min drive
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 16 min drive
- Penrith Station - 19 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 47 min drive
- The Pheasant Inn - 6 min walk
- The Filling Station Cafe - 7 min walk
- Cafe West - 16 min walk
- Kat's Kitchen - 17 min walk
- The Chief Justice of the Common Pleas - 18 min walk
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.