Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 4Max adults: 4Max children: 3
1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed
Layout – 2 bedrooms
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – Bathtub or shower
Practical – High chair and wardrobe
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This apartment is located in Keswick. Lodore Falls is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Derwent Water and Lake District National Park. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting.
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 3 min walk
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 9 min walk
- Hope Park - 9 min walk
- Theatre By The Lake - 10 min walk
- Derwent Water - 3 min drive
- Penrith Station - 21 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 61 min drive
About this property
The Old Betting Shop
- High chair
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
Services and conveniences
- No housekeeping
- Sleeps 4
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair.