Towels not changed when put in bath. Breakfast porridge served cold. Reception very helpful, room tidy and clean. Restaurant and staff warm and inviting.
- The Puzzling Place
- 2 min walk
- Cumberland Pencil Museum
- 6 min walk
- Holland & Barrett
- 1 min walk
- Pillar House
- 1 min walk
- Carlisle (CAX)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- The Puzzling Place - 2 min walk
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 6 min walk
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 6 min walk
- Theatre By The Lake - 9 min walk
- Derwent Water - 3 min drive
- Penrith Station - 21 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 124 min drive
- Conservatory and Lounge — 1 min walk
- Holland & Barrett — 1 min walk
- Pillar House — 1 min walk
- St Mungo's Deli — 1 min walk
- Brysons Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and free newspapers are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a reception hall. All 44 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and ironing boards.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 7.5 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 4.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 7.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Parking nearby: GBP 4.00 per night
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Free newspapers in reception
- Reception hall
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Conservatory and Lounge – Bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Kids' menu available.