- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This holiday home is located in Keswick. Lodore Falls is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Derwent Water and Lake District National Park. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting.
- Cumberland Pencil Museum - 7 min walk
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- Hope Park - 17 min walk
- Theatre By The Lake - 19 min walk
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 10 min drive
- Penrith Station - 20 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 59 min drive
About this property
Bristowe Hill - Ten Bedroom House, Sleeps 20
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.