- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cromwell's Bridge
- 8 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle
- 12 min walk
- Kenmare Golf Club
- 16 min walk
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry)
- 54 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
The Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast and Cafe is located in Kenmare. Kenmare Heritage Centre and Kenmare Stone Circle are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kenmare Golf Club and Ring of Kerry Golf and Country Club. Derreen Gardens and Muckross Traditional Farm are also worth visiting.
- Cromwell's Bridge - 8 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle - 12 min walk
- Kenmare Golf Club - 16 min walk
- Moll's Gap - 8 min drive
- Ladies View - 13 min drive
- Killarney Station - 40 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 126 min drive
About this property
The Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast and Cafe
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast & Cafe Kenmare
- Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast & Cafe
- Rose Garden Cafe Kenmare
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice and good location. Arrived late and was given information about nearby Kenmare.