Visiting Kelvin Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that Kelvin Grove has to offer including the shopping, university setting, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Suncorp Stadium, Roma Street Parkland, and Queen Street Mall.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 12.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kelvin Grove
The university setting is a highlight of the city and QUT Kelvin Grove Campus is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add La Boite Theatre to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quest Kelvin Grove - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
Top places to visit outside the city include Suncorp Stadium, located 1 mi (1.5 from the heart of the city, and Roma Street Parkland, which is 1.1 mi (1.7 away.
Dressing for Kelvin Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Kelvin Grove gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F