PLEASE CALL US IF YOUR DATES CROSS OVER BETWEEN LOW AND HIGH SEASON FOR THE CORRECT RATES
5 Night Minimum in Low Season
7 Night Minimum in High Season
**Subject to availability**
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (ensuite to main bedroom) brick home. 1 x Queen bed in 2 rooms, main room has its own ensuite bathroom. 2 x Single beds in the third room. New Split system air conditioning to living area and main bedroom, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms. TV with DVD player in main lounge room. Front Second lounge area has a new large second TV. Fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and stove in kitchen, over looking dining and living area. Washing machine in laundry. Bath and shower combined in main bathroom, with second separate toilet.
Gas BBQ under large outdoor patio. Fully enclosed yard all lawn. Below ground pool, perfect for the hot months, with full security fence around it. Single carport with double driveways so plenty of room for boats and cars.
Each bed has a mattress protector, comforter and pillow. This is a NO LINEN property - BYO Linen, bath towels and pool towels.
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require or the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen and towels ARE NOT provided at this property. We do have a linen hire service for your convenience.
3. Pet Friendly, but STRICTLY no pets inside. $50 fee applies. (Max 1 dogs) BYO DOGGIE BED for outside..
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wont take too long to see this for yourself with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers. Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.
Our magical National Park Gorges now with 2 sky walks and with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied. Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly huge pirate playground.
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkeling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shops, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park and much more.