A bit old fashioned but clean and comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, they were so friendly. Also helpful, they lent us a torch so we could do night time exploration of Clava Cairns and Culloden Battlefield. Also made good suggestions and helped us with laundry (2 of 4 of us didn't get our luggage until the 6th day of our trip). There's a grocery nearby and it's much more relaxed than Inverness and so close! Oh and the food was good! Best stay!
- Eastgate Shopping Centre
- 5 min drive
- Culloden Battlefield
- 5 min drive
- The Codfather
- 19 min walk
- The Cod Father Takeaway
- 20 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Eastgate Shopping Centre - 5 min drive
- Culloden Battlefield - 5 min drive
- Victorian Market - 6 min drive
- Caledonian Stadium - 10 min drive
- Inverness Castle - 12 min drive
- Inverness Station - 6 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 8 min drive
- The Codfather — 19 min walk
- The Cod Father Takeaway — 20 min walk
- The Snow Goose — 3 min drive
- Thyme — 4 min drive
- Brewers Fayre — 5 min drive
About this property
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and a front desk safe. All 16 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities that guests will find include coffee makers and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available 7 AM–9 AM on weekdays and 8 AM–10 AM on weekends
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- bathtub or shower
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- 22-inch flat-screen TV
- digital channels
- premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open daily.
Lovely little place! Enjoyed meeting Mario and had an amazing breakfast! Everyone we met in the morning was lovely, helpful, super friendly - called us a cab and chatted with us. It was great! However, we arrived at 10pm to check in. The woman at the desk was very curt - one of the reasons we booked was because we knew we'd be arriving late and it was one of the only places in the area that had a front desk and late arrival options! We also booked it because, after a long travel day, we wanted to have a drink at the bar that was supposed to be open until 11! The woman at the desk told us the bar was closed and right after giving us our keys left the property.