Overview of Inchrye Bed & Breakfast
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Double Room, Ensuite (with Private Lounge)
About this area
Located in Inverness, Inchrye Bed & Breakfast is in an area with good airport proximity. Inverness Castle and Fort George are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Moray Firth and Nairn Beach. Inverness Botanic Gardens and Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park are also worth visiting.
- Fort George - 2 min drive
- Cawdor Castle - 12 min drive
- Nairn Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Fortrose Cathedral - 37 min drive
- Chanonry Point Lighthouse - 40 min drive
- Nairn Station - 10 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 5 min drive
- Star Inn - 4 min walk
- Connage Highland Dairy - 3 min drive
- Highland Food Stop - 3 min drive
- The Meeting Place - 6 min drive
- D'Lish - 6 min drive
About this property
Inchrye Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Inchrye Bed & Breakfast Inverness
- Inchrye Bed & Breakfast
- Inchrye Inverness