- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Economy Room (Moderate)
Superior Room, Ocean View (Ocean Waikiki)
Standard Room (Diamond Head View)
Standard Room, Ocean View
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom (Diamond Head Wing)
Deluxe Room (Diamond Head)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Honolulu, New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Waikiki Aquarium - 3 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 15 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 17 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 19 min walk
- Diamond Head - 12 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Hau Tree Lanai — 1 min walk
- Miyako — 1 min walk
- Barefoot beach cafe - 8 min walk
- Tucker & Bevvy Picnic food - 11 min walk
- Starbucks - 12 min walk
About this property
New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 60.00 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 0.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 20.70 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.00 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - WHO17210163201. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Honolulu
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- New Otani Kaimana Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
needs microwave in rooms.service was great,views were also graet.