Visitors can enjoy all that Holtze has to offer including the bars, restaurants, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its gardens.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 13.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Holtze
Places to visit in the larger region include Howard Springs Nature Park, Crocodylus Park, and Flight Path Golf & Outdoor Recreation. You'll also find Holmes Jungle Nature Park and Hidden Valley Raceway in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Darwin FreeSpirit Resort - This 4-star cabin features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Holtze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on Holtze each year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F