Visiting Holloways Beach
Visitors to Holloways Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and gardens. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights around the area include Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Holloways Beach
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 4.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Holloways Beach
Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cairns Beach Resort - This 3-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Holloways Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Holloways Beach is 81.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F