Spotlessly clean, lovely staff, great breakfast and perfect location. Would most definitely return.
- Oyster Cove Marina
- 4 min walk
- Bruny Island Ferry - Kettering Ferry Terminal
- 12 min walk
- Bruny Island Ferry - Roberts Point Ferry Terminal
- 40 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Oyster Cove Marina - 4 min walk
- Bruny Island Ferry - Kettering Ferry Terminal - 12 min walk
- Grandvewe Cheeses - 9 min drive
- Snug Falls - 15 min drive
- Bruny Island Ferry - Roberts Point Ferry Terminal - 40 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
The Cove Kettering
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features self parking, tour/ticket assistance and barbecues. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. All 4 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with DVD players. Balconies, espresso makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Cove Kettering Luxury Suites B&B
- Cove Kettering Luxury Suites
- Cove Luxury Suites
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: AUD 0 per day
- Electric car charging station
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM
- DVD player
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control (heating)
- DVD player
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Window screens
Ideally situated for Bruny Island ferry
Ideally situated for an early ferry across to Bruny Island. One thing to watch out for: there is no food available locally on a Sunday but the Tavern at nearby Snug provides a good meal.