Visiting Hobart Central Business District
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hobart Central Business District, though many travelers give high marks for the shopping, restaurants, and bars. This city attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance. Top attractions around the area include Salamanca Market, Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, and Cascade Brewery.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Hobart Central Business District
- Closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 15.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hobart Central Business District
Families come for attractions such as Hobart Aquatic Centre, Subantarctic Plant House, and Zoodoo Zoo. Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Salamanca Market, Brooke Street Pier, and Eastlands Shopping Centre. With 11 hotels and other lodging options available in Hobart Central Business District, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Sullivans Cove Apartments - With a stay at this 5-star apartment in Hobart Central Business District, you'll have access to free WiFi, parking, and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- The Residences - Hobart - This 4-star apartment in Hobart Central Business District features free WiFi, free self parking, and laundry facilities.
- RACV/RACT Hobart Apartment Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Hobart Central Business District, you'll have access to a restaurant, free WiFi, and an iPod dock. Visitors like its helpful staff and overall value.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens located 0.9 mi (1.5 from city center and Cascade Brewery which is 2 mi (3.2 away.
Getting around Hobart Central Business District
Hobart Central Business District has transportation options to help you get around the area. You can stop by the local port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Hobart Central Business District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hobart Central Business District is 20.67 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F