Visiting Highgate Hill
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Highgate Hill though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, spas, and opera houses. Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queen Street Mall, and The Gabba are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 15.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Highgate Hill
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queen Street Mall, and The Gabba. Additionally, in the area you'll find Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Highgate Hill. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Franklin Villa - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- Minto - Hostel - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with WiFi.
- Southbank Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a snack bar/deli. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, located 2.6 mi (4.2 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Highgate Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Highgate Hill gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and December with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F