Visiting Hermit Park
Visitors to Hermit Park are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, sporting events, and restaurants.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 4.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hermit Park
Places to visit in the larger region include National Trust Heritage Centre, Townsville 400 Racetrack Start / Finish line, and Townsville Museum and Historical Society. Additionally, you'll find Anderson Park Botanical Gardens and Castle Hill in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Raintree Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hermit Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hermit Park is 40.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F