Visiting Hawkesbury Valley
Guests will want to experience the spas, gardens, and bars in Hawkesbury Valley. This city attracts visitors with its tucked away and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Hawkesbury Valley
- Closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 52.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawkesbury Valley
The natural setting of the gardens is picturesque with Cattai National Park, Arcadia Park, and Nurragingy Reserve worth a visit. Hawkesbury Race Club and Jubilee Vineyard Estate are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Hawkesbury Valley, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Tizzana Winery Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, you'll have access to a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hawkesbury Race Club Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a flat-screen TV.
- Alexander The Great Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Visitors like its pool and clean rooms.
A popular sight you might want to visit outside of the city is Sydney Showground located 24.4 mi (39.3 from city center.
Getting around Hawkesbury Valley
There are several transit options for getting around Hawkesbury Valley. If you're looking to journey outside of the area, take a train from Windsor Station, Sydney Windsor Station, or Sydney Clarendon Station.
Dressing for Hawkesbury Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Hawkesbury Valley gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 84°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F