Visiting Hastings Point
Visitors to Hastings Point are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, cafés, and spas.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tweed Heads
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 22.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hastings Point
Places to visit in the larger region include Tropical Fruit World, Kingscliff War Memorial, and Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre. Additionally, you'll find Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre and Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- North Star Holiday Resort - This 5-star campground features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Hastings Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hastings Point is 1.26 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F