Our group of four adults stayed in this unit for five nights over Easter weekend, 2019. Here are some comments:
* The pictures did the unit justice. No photo-shopping.
* The golf cart/buggy was awesome! What a nice feature to have this included in the rental!
* Everything pretty much worked as expected.
* Hot water was plentiful.
* The cockatoos and lorikeets that stopped by every morning were amazing! Just keep the sliding doors closed!
Areas of improvement:
* Why only one bath towel per person and one hand towel and wash cloth per bathroom? Is there a concern about theft?
* The en-suite bedroom A/C struggled to keep the room and bathroom cool.
* Ants in the kitchen are a BIG problem. We had to liberally use our zip lock bags to keep ants out of our food items. And the can of bug spray, under the kitchen sink, was empty.
* Clean the grill? If that is a requirement for future guests, it would be nice to leave proper grill cleaning equipment on the premises.
* The clothes dryer is vented back in to the unit! First off, how is this permitted by any type of building code in a first world country? Second, having hot air blow back in to the unit, along with dust and lint, is not proper.
* Requiring guests to wash, dry and put away kitchen dishes and cooking utensils upon check-out seems unreasonable. Why not just add a small cleaning charge, defined up front, so guests are not running around like headless chickens an hour prior to check-out, trying to clean up the kitchen? This makes sense to me.