Visitors can enjoy all that Hackney has to offer including its bars. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 8.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hackney
National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Government House and Rundle Mall.
As you plan your vacation to Hackney, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 253 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Adelaide Caravan Park - Aspen Holiday Parks is located in central Hackney. This 3-star campground in Hackney features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Athelney Cottage is located in the heart of Hackney. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cottage in Hackney can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Westbury Cottage B & B is 0.4 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star cottage in Hackney can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Adelaide Oval, located 1.1 mi (1.7 from the city center, and Adelaide Festival Centre, which is 1.1 mi (1.8 away.
Dressing for Hackney
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Hackney each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F