Travelers to Guilin give high marks for the riverfront and local tours. Scenic and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its mountain views.
- There are 393 hotels and other accommodations in Guilin
- The closest major airport is in Guilin (KWL-Liangjiang Intl.) 44.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guilin
Notable city landmarks like Zhouwei Ancestral Hall and Gongcheng Confucius Temple might be worth a visit. The mountain views, riverfront, and countryside highlight the city's natural beauty, and Buddha Tower Rock, Yingwu Mountain Scenic Resort of Guilin, and Baoji Mountain are worth a visit. Biking, taking local tours, and boating are top activities, while sights to visit include Mopanshan Passenger Wharf.
In Guilin, there are 393 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yangshuo Zen Garden Resort - This 4-star hotel in Ten Mile Gallery features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Guilinyi Royal Palace - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Guilin City Centre can enjoy access to a marina and a casino, along with a private spa tub.
- Yangshuo Village Inn - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ten Mile Gallery can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Guilin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Guilin is 73.70 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F