Visitors can enjoy all that Guildford has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 18.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guildford
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
As you make plans for a getaway to Guildford, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 162 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Guildford Hotel is located in central Guildford. This 2.5-star hotel in Guildford features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is 0.4 mi from central Guildford. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is located 11.3 mi from the heart of Guildford. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Getting Around Guildford
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Guildford Station. Guildford might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Guildford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Guildford gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F