- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rossmor
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room (Osprey)
Double Room (Cromdale)
Double Room (Cairngorm)
Double Room (Lupin)
Triple Room (Cardhu)
Quadruple Room (Spey)
About this area
Located in Grantown-on-Spey, Rossmor is in a walkable area with good shopping. Grantown Museum and Cragganmore Distillery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boat of Garten Golf Club and Carrbridge Golf Club.
- Loch Morlich - 29 min drive
- Cairngorm Reindeer Centre - 32 min drive
- Cardhu Distillery - 36 min drive
- Lecht Ski Resort - 39 min drive
- CairnGorm Mountain - 41 min drive
- Aviemore Station - 17 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 53 min drive
- The High Street Merchants - 7 min walk
- Just Delicious - 8 min walk
- The Wee Puffin - 9 min walk
- The Glass House - 9 min walk
- The Craig Bar - 10 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Neal and Karen are the best.
Great location near the river Spey and the Cairngoorms National Park. Granton is a small and friendly town with numerous good pubs/restaurants within walking distance. For more of the tourist experience, Aviemore is a short drive away (bike hire, guided tours, tourist shopping, etc). The proprietors, Neal and Karen, are truly the best. They're only interest is to see to it that your stay is the best it can be. They know everything about the area and so can help you plan your daily excursions. The breakfast is great. The room (top floor), though a little Victorian (that's just me), was clean, spacious, and quite comfortable with a killer view of the Cairngoorms. The en suite was very modern and the maid service was excellent.
Pros: One word: Neal and Karen. Well, OK, that was three words, but you get the idea.
Cons: Nothing really comes to mind.