Get an overview of this hotel4-star guesthouse with winery and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Maiden Gully, this guesthouse is within 6 mi (10 km) of Bendigo Stadium, Saint John of God Bendigo Hospital, and Cooinda Park. Central Deborah Gold Mine and The Capital-Bendigo's Performing Arts Centre are also within 6 mi (10 km).
An attached winery, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and conference space.
All 24 rooms provide conveniences like 5 bathrooms and coffee makers, plus furnished patios and DVD players. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, hair dryers, and phones. Bathrooms are shared.
Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat & Restaurant
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
A winery is attached to this Maiden Gully guesthouse. The guesthouse offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Maiden Gully guesthouse also offers a spa tub, a terrace, and a picnic area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat & Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Bar/lounge 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Coffee shop or café 1
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Winery attached
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Shared bathroom
- DVD player
- Furnished patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Winery Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a spa tub.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 6.50 and AUD 24.5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Guest house Name
- Balgownie House Vineyard Maiden Gully
- Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat Guesthouse Maiden Gully
- Balgownie Vineyard Maiden Gully
- Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat Guesthouse
- Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat Maiden Gully
- Balgownie Estate Winery Retre
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.