Visiting Golden Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Golden Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its restaurants, spas, and cafés. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Golden Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 24.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 62.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Golden Beach
Australia Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Bulcock Beach and Caloundra Events Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Golden Beach. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sails Resort on Golden Beach - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Riviere on Golden Beach - Our customers like the helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Windward Passage Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Golden Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Golden Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F