Holidays in Gold Coast
Gold Coast Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Gold Coast hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Gold Coast trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Gold Coast Flight & Hotel Packages
Where to stay in Gold Coast
Visit one of Australia’s most popular vacation spots and dive in the waves, spot humpback whales, go shopping or enjoy the fun family attractions and nightlife.
Visit one of Queensland’s most popular holiday spots with sparkling beaches, scenic canals, high-rise hotels, nightclubs, festivals and modern malls.
Enjoy the beaches, sip a coffee at a groovy café and enjoy the simple pleasures of an ocean-front vacation.
Enjoy this perfect weekend getaway destination with world-class surf breaks, white sands, restaurants, bars and nature walks to suit every type of traveller.
This stretch of coast in the heart of the Gold Coast offers the perfect mix of sun-soaked beaches, wildlife encounters and leisurely shopping.
Top hotels in Gold Coast
Reviewed on 5 Mar. 2021
Reviewed on 8 Mar. 2021
Reviewed on 3 Mar. 2021
Top activities in Gold Coast
Gold Coast Beach Holiday
If you're desperate to escape fast-paced city life, a Gold Coast holiday is just what you've been waiting for. There's no lack of beautiful coastal views to soak up on a trip to Gold Coast. Those who need to be near the water may already be familiar with Surfers Paradise Beach (2 kilometres away) and will probably want to stay close by. But don't stress if the nearest accommodation are all booked out. A lot of visitors to the area also take advantage of Gold Coast packages near Kirra Beach and Coolangatta Beach.
Things You Should Know About Gold Coast
- Listening to the soothing sounds of waves is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Gold Coast beach hotels and get ready to switch into holiday mode.
- Apartments, such as Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences and Apartment Stay - The Esplanade Soul, are also popular types of properties here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Gold Coast. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your credit card safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Gold Coast, population 591 500 is popular for so many reasons. Discover some handy tips on our Gold Coast things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Gold Coast holiday deals. With major attractions like Sea World to discover, this popular destination will keep you busy.