This is not a 4 star property as advised. The facilities are very dated and the property is not well cleaned. There is only one air conditioner in the room and it is in the kitchen. The unit was stuff and got. Very noisy I was extremely disappointed with the quality of this establishment given it is rated 4 star and priced accordingly.
- Cavill Avenue
- 2 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance
- 7 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Cavill Avenue - 2 min walk
- Timezone - 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 7 min walk
- Infinity Attraction - 7 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 8 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 2 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 15 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 23 min drive
About this property
Tiki Hotel Surfers Paradise
Guests of this beach apartment building will appreciate convenient on-site amenities such as a sauna or barbecue grills. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a fridge, a hob, a microwave and a dishwasher. Guests can appreciate conveniences, such as a sofa bed and a living room, and other amenities include WiFi and cable TV. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Special check-in instructions
The front desk hours vary at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tiki Village International Apartment Surfers Paradise
- Tiki Village International Apartment
- Tiki Village International Surfers Paradise
- Tiki Surfers Paradise
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi available (fee applies)
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Limited parking
- Cots (infant beds): AUD 10.00 per stay
- Children stay free
- Linens provided
- Double sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Toilet paper
- Living room
- BBQ Grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry detergent
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Near a metro station
- In the shopping district
- In the entertainment district
Things to do
- 70 rooms
- 8 floors
- 1 building
The room had a beautiful view. Kitchen had all the amenities necessary and the dishwasher was an added bonus. Sadly we found opened milk pod in our fridge that had not been restocked from the last customers. There was a dirty face washer in the bathroom also. I did approach the front counter but the receptionist spent a considerable amount of time on the phone, i walked away. Overall the room was amazing and suited our needs. Extremely convenient to the shopping centre. Very happy overall.