- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Curtis Falls Mountain Spa Retreat
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Double, Non Smoking (North Room)
Premium Suite, Queen, Non Smoking (West Suite)
Premium Suite Getaway, Queen, Non Smoking (Getaway Premium Package)
Luxury Suite, Queen, Non Smoking (East Suite)
Luxury Suite Getaway, Queen, Non Smoking (Getaway Package)
About this area
Located in Tamborine Mountain, Curtis Falls Mountain Spa Retreat is in a shopping district. Witches Falls Winery and Mount Tamborine Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gallery Walk and Marina Shopping Village. Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's location for the sightseeing.
- Gallery Walk - 12 min walk
- Witches Falls Winery - 2 min drive
- Mount Tamborine Winery - 3 min drive
- Glow Worm Caves - 3 min drive
- Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery - 3 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 30 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 57 min drive
About this property
Curtis Falls Mountain Spa Retreat
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We liked the charm of the property and the kindness and helpfulness of the staff. Overall very relaxing stay.