- Glenwood Hot Springs
- 1 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts
- 4 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Glenwood Hot Springs - 1 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts - 4 min walk
- Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves - 5 min walk
- Frontier Historical Museum - 11 min walk
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park - 12 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Station - 6 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) - 33 min drive
- Baron's Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Polo Wine & Martini L — 1 min walk
- KFC — 1 min walk
- Subway — 2 min walk
- Tequila's — 5 min walk
About this property
Hit the slopes and relax with Hotel Colorado's amenities, including complimentary wireless Internet access and a coffee shop/café. A train station pick-up service is complimentary for guests. All 130 rooms offer free WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Ceiling fans, hairdryers and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night.
- Up to 50.00 lb/23 kg
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $6.00 and USD $20.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Colorado
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Free return train station shuttle
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–11 AM: USD $6.00-$20.00 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service available
Things to do
- Bike hire
- Free cots/infant beds
- ATM/banking services
- Banquet hall
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Reception hall
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in reception
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Free cots/infant beds
- bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
- premium channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cross-country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Health club access
- Hot springs
- Outdoor pool access
- Ski equipment hire
- Skiing lessons
Where to eat
- Baron's Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Polo Wine & Martini L – Bar. Open daily.
- Legend's Espresso Bar – Coffee shop. Open daily.
I love the history and ambiance of this grand old hotel.