- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Frontier Historical Museum
- 19 min walk
- Glenwood Hot Springs
- 4 min drive
- Taco Bell
- 2 min walk
- 19th Street Diner
- 2 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge is located in Glenwood Springs. Iron Mountain Hot Springs is worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Glenwood Hot Springs and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- Frontier Historical Museum - 19 min walk
- Glenwood Hot Springs - 4 min drive
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts - 5 min drive
- Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves - 5 min drive
- Red Mountain Trail - 5 min drive
- Glenwood Springs Station - 4 min drive
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County) - 43 min drive
- Taco Bell - 2 min walk
- 19th Street Diner - 2 min walk
- Chang Thai Cuisine - 4 min walk
- Domino's - 4 min walk
- Jimmy John's - 11 min walk
About this property
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. <br />If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge
- Glenwood Springs Cedar
- Cedar Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The front desk lady was rude. She gave us inaccurate directions. There was no breakfast, no sugar or creamer in the rooms for coffee. The room smelled bad. The pictures had to be of a different motel. I will never stay here again. I do not recommend even for the low price