Visiting Glenelg North
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Glenelg North, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Adelaide Central Market, Victoria Square, and Adelaide Festival Centre.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 3.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glenelg North
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Glenelg Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Holdfast Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Adelaide Central Market and Victoria Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Glenelg North. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glenelg Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Adelaide International Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Watermark Glenelg - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Adelaide Festival Centre, located 5.7 mi (9.1 from the heart of the city, and Rundle Mall, which is 5.7 mi (9.2 away.
Dressing for Glenelg North
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Glenelg North each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F